Leak Detection & Repair
There are numerous causes that can lead to a leak or other damage of your commercial roof including weather, age, debris, ponding water and more. When your roof has a leak, our technicians are trained to quickly locate the source and make repairs in a timely manner so no further damage occurs.
Warranty Repairs & Service
Most roofing warranties range from 10 to 30 years. At Wolfrum, we are a licensed applicator with all major roofing manufactures meaning our crew members can perform any repair or renovation to all warrantied and non warrantied roofs. Not only will our qualified team remedy any issues, but we’ll ensure your manufacturer’s warranty stays intact.
Preventative Maintenance Program
The life of a flat roof can be extended by regularly scheduled maintenance. Our Preventative Maintenance Program gives you peace of mind that comes from knowing your roof is being properly maintained to avoid costly surprises in the future.
Our Preventative Maintenance Program is designed to be performed twice a year – spring and summer. Our spring inspection will be performed once snow and ice has melted. Spring inspections are crucial for identifying any weakenesses prior to the heat of summer and storms. Our fall inspection will winterize your building mediating risk by heavy snows and ice accumulation.
Why Our Preventative Maintenance Plan is Important
- Warranty | Most roof system warranties have specific requirements for maintaining your roof to ensure your warranty stays up to date. Our Preventative Maintenance Program can actually help extend the life of your warranty.
- Licensed Contractor | Having a non-licensed contractor on your roof can void warranties. Wolfrum Roofing & Exteriors is a licensed and bonded contractor in the State of Ohio.
- Leaks are Costly | Did you know the average roof leak can cost over $650? Owners frequently forget about roof maintenance but early identification and repair of roof problems will help provide a long-lasting roof system by catching issues before they happen.
What We Provide
- Visual Inspection | Roof membrane and securement, roof surface conditions, flashing and metal coping and any damage caused by weather and foot traffic
- Housekeeping | Debris removal from membrane, debris removal from drain covers, gutters and scuppers, drains cleaned around roof surface and minor repairs
- Reporting | A full inspection report including a condition summary, photos and a full written estimate of any proposed work exceeding the annual allotment of maintenance hours and material
Your roof is a major investment and the life expectancy can be improved greatly by proper maintenance and proactive repairs. Call Wolfrum at the first sign of an issue and our trained technicians and let us assist you along the way.