Website Wolfrum Roofing & Exteriors, LLC
- As a Foreman, you are responsible for the final outcome of each job. You are a job site manager as well as a people manager. It is your decisions that will determine the outcome of each and every job that you do
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain employee and site safety in OSHA compliance
- Proper installation of all new roofing systems exactly as specified
- Direct the crew; instruct employees, assign and allocate work
- Document project progress and activities
- Required to fill out daily time sheets and service sheets
- Maintain good customer relations
- Responsible for crew production and quality of workmanship
- Requisition additional materials
- Responsible for company issued equipment
- Evaluate roof mechanics and helpers / laborers
- Experience in managing employees
- Knowledge of roofing systems
- Good people skills / Communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Solid math and writing skills
- Must be proficient in the English language
- OSHA 30-hour certification
- This job operates in the field, on jobsites. Work can be physically demanding. It involves heavy lifting, as well as climbing, bending, walking, and kneeling frequently. The employee must occasionally lift or move office and other construction related products and supplies, up to 50 pounds. Work outdoors in all types of weather, particularly when making repairs. They generally work regular business hours however they will also be expected to work overtime to meet project deadlines. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- To and from Job Sites, company vehicle provided.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in roofing, exteriors, or related experience.
- Wage is based on experience
- A 90-day job review is offered for all employees. Compensation may be adjusted based on factors such as performance, attendance, attention to safety, etc.
- Health, Dental, Disability, Life, and Vision benefits are offered after 90-day period for full-time employees
- 401k is offered after a six-month period for full-time employees