Website Wolfrum Roofing & Exteriors, LLC
- · The AP/AR Manager is responsible for the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to the organization. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for goods and services completed by the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Applies customer payments
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies
- Processes credit card payments and credits
- Makes adjustments to accounts as needed
- Prepares weekly manual deposits
- Prepares weekly reports for accountants
- Weekly payroll and all payroll functions
- Financial Management
- Effective organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Ethical conduct
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Effective time management skills
- Experience with FOUNDATION software a plus, not required.
- Valid Notary Public a plus, not required.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability/Life Insurance after 90 days employment
- 15 days PTO after 90 days employment
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- 401k enrollment offered after 30 days employment